Green onion pancakes are a traditional Chinese food that families cook for breakfast or lunch.
- 300g flour
- green onions, shredded
- Combine the green onion, flour, salt and oil with cold water. Stir and knead to make a dough.
- Cut the dough into six equal parts. Roll each part into a ball. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough. Lightly oil the surface.
- Fold both long sides of the dough into the middle. Roll it up from the short side to resemble a wheel and allow it to stand for an hour.
- Use the roller to flatten the dough into a round pancake.
- Heat some oil in the pan over a medium flame Place the pancake into the oil. Fry on both sides until golden. Repeat to finish all the six dough balls.