Fried pulp chicken is a popular street snack made by pressing cheese between chicken breast. It tastes crispy and the cheese adds a different flavor to the usual Chinese ingredients of ginger and huangjiu.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 2 pcs cheese
- bread crumbs
- 4 pcs ginger
- 2 tsp huangjiu
- black pepper
- Cut the chicken breast across the center to make two sheet. Do not completely separate the meat.
- Beat the chicken to flatten it. Marinate with salt, huangjiu, black pepper and ginger.
- Put a piece of cheese on one half of the chicken breast and fold the other half over.
- Place the starch and bread crumbs in two dishes. Crack and beat the egg.
- Roll the chicken into the starch. Remove it and place it into the egg. Remove it again and roll in bread crumbs to coat.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken over a medium flame. Remove the chicken and increase the stove to a high flame. Fry once more to crisp.