Soybean rice is a popular dish and easy to cook. Some people think soy sauce is too dry and they add beef and soup to make it softer. If you have leftover beef and rice, this dish is the best way to avoid wasting food.
- ¼ carrot
- ½ onion
- ½ green pepper
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Clean and cook the rice.
- Clean the ingredients. Cut the beef, carrots, green pepper and onion into small squares.
- Oil a pan and cook the beef squares. When the beef changes color, add the carrots and onion squares.
- Add the green pepper squares and salt. Cook for another 30 seconds. Turn off the flame.
- When the rice is done, add the cooked vegetables and beef squares to the rice. Add a teaspoon of dark soy sauce and a teaspoon of light soy sauce. Pour the soy sauce evenly on the rice. Use a big spoon to stir.
- Braise the rice for 5 minutes.