If you need a dish to make your rice disappear, then beans and minced meat is one of the easiest and most popular options.
- 500g beans
- 200g minced pork
- 5g spicy peppers
- green onion
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp starch
- 1 tsp huangjiu
- Combine the huangjiu, sugar, starch and light soy sauce. Use your hands to stir in the minced pork. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Cut the beans into small segments. Cut the green onion, garlic and spicy peppers into small segments.
- Heat some oil in the pan. When the oil is warm, add the minced pork and cook with dark soy sauce for color. Remove the minced meat for preparation.
- Heat some oil in the pan. Cook the green onion, garlic and pepper. Add a small portion of beans and cook. Repeat to cook all the beans. Add some water so the beans cook faster and stay green.
- Return the cooked minced meat to the pan and cook another minute.