There might be fifty ways to leave your lover, but there are thousands of ways to cook chicken.
The most popular for children and people who like sweets dishes is cola chicken wings. Cola chicken wings taste salty and sweet, with a cola that goes well with rice.
- 8 chicken wings
- 1 can of cola
- 5g oil
- 2g salt
- 10mL huangjiu
- 5g light soy sauce
- 1 pc ginger
- 1 star anise
- 1 segment green onion
- Clean the chicken wings. Score two marks into the surface of each to ensure the syrup can penetrate the skin while cooking.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the huangjiu. Add the chicken wings when the water boils. Remove when the water returns to a boil and place wings on a rack to cool.
- Cut the ginger into pieces and cut the green onion into small segments.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the ginger pieces, green onion and star anise and stir fry.
- When you can smell the star anise and the green onion, add the chicken wings and continue to stir fry.
- When the wings are golden on both sides, add the salt and light soy sauce and continue to stir fry.
- Add the cola. When it begins to thicken into a syrup, turn of the flame and allow to cool slightly before serving.