Minced noodles are the favorite food in Shanxi Province. The most famous and authentic minced noodles are Qishan minced noodles. Minced noodle also has a very long history, it can be traced back to Zhou Dynasty, which was about 3000 years ago.
- 150g fatty pork
- 15g wet wood ears
- 25g carrots
- 100g dried tofu
- 280g flour
- 140g water
- 15g bell peppers
- 5g garlic
- 5g green onions
- Combine 280g flour with 140g water to form a paste. Wrap the paste in plastic wrap and let it stand for 20 minutes.
- Roll the paste into a sheet using a rolling pin. Fold the big flap and cut it into strips, then stretch them to make handmade noodles.
- Chop the wet wood ear, dried tofu, carrot and bell pepper. Chop the green onion, garlic and ginger. Slice up the pork.
- Heat a wok with peanut oil. Add the pork and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the ginger and garlic and stir fry for 2 minutes, then add dark soy sauce, light soy sauce and cooking wine. Continue to cook until the ingredients are evenly colored.
- Add 100mL water and boil until it thickens and is absorbed.
- Stir fry the rest of the ingredients until they are colored. Then add 350mL water and boil for 8 minutes.
- Add chicken bouillon and green onion at the end, then turn off the stove.
- Boil the handmade noodles in another pot. Transfer noodles to a serving bowl and dress with the sauce.