Lüdagun is one of the oldest and most famous snacks in Beijing and Tianjin. Many Beijing snack stores sell them. This recipe can help you cook the delicious snacks on your own.
- 150g sticky rice flour
- 150g water
- sweetened bean paste
- soybean flour
- Mix the sticky rice flour and water in a bowl. Stir evenly to form a paste.
- Cover the bowl with thin paper and microwave the mixture for 3-5 minutes. Oil your hands, remove the paste and lay it out on the table.
- Heat up a wok and add the soybean flour. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Place some of the soybean flour on the table and on the paste. Use rolling pin to roll it into a square shape and place the sweetened bean paste on top.
- Roll up the sheet and brush with more cooked soybean flour.
- Cut the roll into 3-5cm sections before serving.